Improve communication, accuracy, efficacy, and patient care in breast health procedures such as mammograms, breast biopsies, and lumpectomies
Create a calming environment, promote comfort, and improve quality of life as a complementary health approach.
Save time, improve accuracy, and provide a better patient experience in CT-Scan procedures.
Clearly identify areas of interest in MRI with a bright and consistent image on all sequences.
Save time while improving accuracy and patient satisfaction during treatment planning in both CT and conventional simulation.
Communicate points of interest and areas of pain in general diagnostic and emergency room imaging.
A Simple, Effective Way to Improve Efficacy, Reduce Callbacks
Skin markers offer a simple, effective way to improve efficacy and reduce call backs in mammography
No matter what imaging equipment your breast center uses, image interpretation can be faster and more accurate with the consistent use of skin markers. Five distinct shapes subtly, yet clearly, communicate and permanently document the location of moles, skin scars from prior surgeries, palpable masses, nipple position, focal pain or other non-
- Every patient deserves the most breast tissue possible on their image. Bella Blankets protective coverlets provide mammography technologists an extra helping hand by:
- Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit.
- Ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate trideta storacalaperda mastiro dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
NORSK MEDISINALDEPOT AS skin marking system for Mammography
A proactive routine skin marking protocol in mammography
- Aligns with current ACR recommendations
- Reduces risk of false negatives and false positives.
- Reduces unnecessary additional views and callbacks
- Provides visual documentation of breast anatomy from year to year and when transferring images
The NORSK MEDISINALDEPOT AS Skin Marking System for Mammography - BookletDownload
Breast Cancer Awareness Poster - Every Breast is Unique, Like a FingerprintDownload
The 5 Shape Skin Marking System for Mammography - Mini PosterDownload
Tomosynthesis and Skin Markers, Why Marking Remains a Best Practice in Advanced Breast ImagingDownload